Rabu, 20 November 2013
Selasa, 12 Maret 2013
Minggu, 10 Maret 2013
Jumat, 08 Maret 2013
• Deliver the Pemping project with highest practical health and safety practices in line with Corporate (ALARP) and legislative standards.
• Supervise Pemping project management / engineering and support teams
• Identify and obtain necessary resources for efficient execution of the project
• Develop, record and obtain contracting strategy approvals
• Ensure all operational, contracting and procurement practices meet corporate and BPMIGAS requirements to ensure prudent cost control and ensure full Cost Recovery.
• Develop interfaces with WNTS Operator to enable hot-tap operations to proceed safely and according to tie-in agreements.
• Mediate conflicts, manage project budgets, ensure project is delivered on schedule
• Represent Premier at meetings with BPMIGAS, JV partners, and provide monthly reporting to all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Ensure that all project documentation (basis of design, scope of work, schedules, administration procedures, handover documents, close out reports, etc.) are developed during the project with proper approvals and archived on completion.
• Development and management of expatriate and Indonesian staff members.
- Graduate Degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline
- Membership of industry and professional industry bodies
Skills (and experience)
• 20 years + engineering experience within the Upstream oil and gas industry
• Offshore/onshore project management and team leadership experience. There should be a track record of having successfully delivered similar pipeline project.
• Experience within SE Asia is highly regarded.
• Project Management systems and procedures, related budgeting/planning and cost control methodologies
• Design engineering practices, QA/QC and HSE processes
• Knowledge of fabrication methods, their respective advantages and disadvantages
• Knowledge of transport/installation techniques and vessels for offshore pipeline/PLEM installation programmes
• Commissioning and start up processes
2. 10 – 15 Year oil and gas facility engineering experience
3. Both engineering contractor and operating company experience is desirable
4. Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
5. Onshore and offshore field development planning
6. Conceptual engineering skill for significant oil and gas project
7. FEED Engineering and FEED Engineering contractor Management
8. CAPEX/ OPEX estimating for significant scale oil and gas project(strong commercial awareness)
9. Strong inter discipline understanding ( reservoir management, drilling, production, engineering)
10. HSE awareness across all disciplines
11. Demonstrable skill in obtaining joint venture partner project sanction and government approvals
12. Strategic contract planning for oil and gas project
The job holder is responsible to ensure contracts produced within its area of responsibilities are robust, timely produced, proted company”s interest, commercially attractive, compliance to relevant regualation and policies ( including business ethic laws and policies ), fit for purpose and efficiently and strategically produced. All contracts must be properly planned, communicated and approved with the relavant stakeholders.
1. Bachelor Degree in Law or Engineer
2. 10 years in contract & procurement with at least 4 years related to oil and gas 3 years supervisory experience.
3. Deep contract procurement knowledge, drafting and negotiation
• Drive the management and administration of related contracts, ensuring compliance by contractors, and that all deliverables are issued in accordance with stipulated terms and conditions.
• Review subcontracts to ensure robustness and alignment with the main contract
• Minimise changes to contracts, ensure any cost and schedule impacts are within budget limitations
• Support Contracts and Procurement in relation to Transfer Materials
• Prepare ITB & ITP Packages and manage bidding processes for Phase IV
• Develop and implement a contract management strategy for Gajah Baru O&M Contracts.
• Embed the IPC process within the department, actively promote mentoring, training and development plans for staff, and review succession planning
• 15+ Years experience in a corporate contracts management role
• Previous experience of upstream Oil and Gas EPCI contracts
• experience of working effectively with Contractors in the Indonesian contracting environment
• Strong written and verbal English
• High level IT skills with MS Office
• Development of ITB / ITP Bid Packages and Bidding process for EPCI Contracts.
• EPCI Contracts
• O&M Contracts – Strategy and standard contracts.
• Change Management and mitigation
• Ensures that his superior and all other relevant people are kept appraised and informed of project progress status. Specifically these duties and responsibilities are detailed, by project phase, in subsequent sections of this job description.
• Provides support in the preparation of key project development documents such as:
• Plans of Development (PODs)
• Field Development Plans (FDPs)
• BPMIGAS and Joint Venture (JV) partner AFEs
• Management presentations in support of gate endorsements
• Prepares the project reports, presentations or input data as required by project management and/or the Indonesian government authority (BPMIGAS, Migas, etc.) on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
• Provides input to the preparation of the overall weekly and monthly project development progress reports. Responds to ad hoc requests from PMT related to project controls and reporting
• Prepares detailed schedules that comprehensively illustrate the concept options under consideration including, but not limited to:
• Plan of Development (POD) and Field Development Plans (FDP) required by stakeholders and the Indonesian governing bodies,
• AMDAL, permitting requirements, including both onshore and offshore Location Permits and Buyer Gas Export Sales and Transportation Agreements, for both international and domestic customers,
• Facility combinations, i.e. Platforms, Pipelines, SURF and Onshore/Offshore receiving facilities such as Onshore Receiving Facilities (ORFs) or Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) and/or Floating Processing, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels,
• Proposed contracting strategies for both the FEED and EPCI execution phases and proposed initial Long Lead Item (LLI) procurement to protect the front end schedule,
• Preliminary transportation and installation sequencing including rudimentary hook-up and commissioning durations, and
• Proposed development drilling including drill rig mobilization windows.
• University degree majoring in civil, mechanical, electrical or instrumentation and control engineering or equivalent level of “hands-on” experience such as an apprenticeship program.
• Previous experience of large scale international oil and gas EPCI contracts and experience of working effectively in the Indonesian contracting environment.
• 6 -8 years experience in project controls, design engineering and construction of which at least four (4) years has been on the development of onshore and/or offshore Oil and Gas Production facilities, preferably with either an Oil & Gas international operator or internationally recognized EPCI contractor
• Fluency in English, both written and oral.
• High level of IT skills in utilizing MSOffice products, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Specific experience with specialized project management software including; Primavera Project Planner (P3, P5 & P6) and Microsoft Project.
o Review the status of all the current SOPs to determine which are obsolete/superseded or out of date and needing review
o Develop SOP prioritisation based on operational criticality/risk. Use prioritisation to establish SOP review frequencies
o Establish and implement a formal SOP review process
o Liaise with offshore HOFO/HOPOs and Supervisors and ensure that SOPS are thoroughly reviewed by competent personnel in a timely manner.
o Consult with offshore HOFO/HOPOs and Supervisors and identify and agree critical SOPs that require an approved checklist.
o Ensure that approved checklists are kept up to date and periodically reviewed.
• Interaction with MoC and Document Control:
o Ensure that SOPs are reviewed and amended following offshore modifications or organisation changes
o Ensure that SOPs and ongoing amendments, comply with the POI Document Control Procedure
• Training and Competency:
o Ensure that offshore personnel receive adequate training following SOP amendments
o Liaise with the CAMS Coordinator to ensure that SOPs are aligned with the POI training and competency assurance program
• Facilties Integrity Management (FIMS):
o Provide support to the FIMS team lead in the area of operational process safety and represent operations in IM annual integrity reviews.
o Lead and participate in incident investigations related to SOL excursions, unplanned shutdowns and Tier1 and 2 process safety events.
• Technical Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or similar, or
• Significant relevant experience, probably as a supervisor offshore
• 5 – 10 years experience in Production Operations
• Experience of direct operational support to a remote operation
• Significant operations and engineering experience and its practical application across disciplines to support an operation
• Highly adaptive, comfortable in problem identification and resolution
• Thorough and not prone to shortcuts even under pressure from peers or management
• Ability to positively influence peers and management.
• Recognises when own skills or experience are insufficient and brings in relevant expertise (“knows when he doesn”t know”)
• Able to coordinate and manage input from various personnel, on and offshore
• Self-starter, comfortable planning and working independently and in detail
• English communication skills both written and verbal
• Prepare QA/QC philosophies and input to tenders.
• Review Bidder”s QA/QC proposals and provide evaluations and commentary for improvement/compliance.
• Develop the Project QA/QC plan, and review and approve Contractor”s QA/QC plan.
• Provide, manage and supervise the Company”s inspection team, and ensure they are competent, trained, and carry out their duties properly.
• Supervise the performance of the Contractor”s QA/QC team and ensure the works of Contractor and Contractor”s vendors/sub-contractors and inspectors conforms with plans and specifications
• Lead the development of the project certification and direct the Contractor”s efforts to achieve this objective.
• Provide technical and administrative direction to Company inspectors, plan their workload and direct their daily activities and priorities.
• Provide support, guidance and training to the subordinate (if any) for their career development and to enhance their knowledge and technical skills in project contract administration management area.
• Manages regulatory relationships with governmental agencies involved in certification and approvals
• Minimum 10 years experience in QA/QC of which at least 5 must have been on QA (as opposed to QC) and at least 5 of which have been involved in Oil and Gas projects (ideally offshore).
• A good quality technical degree
• Strong computer literacy
• Fluent in English both spoken and written
• Self motivated.
• Batchelor”s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering from a recognised university.
Skills (and experience)
• Previous engineering experience preferably in the upstream oil and gas industry.
• Proficiency with engineering design software such as Hysys, Hysys Plant, pipeSim etc.
• Demonstrate proficiency in engineering documentation development (P&ID”s, datasheets, specifications etc).
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• High pressure gas processing experience desirable.
• HAZOP / HAZID experience desirable
• Thorough working knowledge of HSEQ policies and procedures.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic and changing work environment.
• Demonstrates highest safety & environmental performance.
• Ability to think laterally
• Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
• Ability to work effectively (minimal supervision) in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment.
• Ability to organise work activities to identify and take advantage of efficiency and improvement opportunities.
- Managing safe and efficient operations of Company chartered vessels.
Key job descriptions:
- ensure that before on hire and during on-hire status vessels performance and all maneuvering, working and HSE related equipments and devices are serviceable as per the contract and all permits are valid
- coordinate with Safety team to conduct a regular audit to vessel to ensure SMS is implemented on board and all maneuvering, working and HSE related equipments and devices are serviceable as per the contract and all permits are valid
- manage vessel contract and budget and be responsible to prepare annual budget
- control the fuel usage to ensure efficient operation of the vessels by coordinating with Operations
- work with planning group to issue accurate schedules and ensure schedules are met
- work with relevant TA to ensure vessels meet POI requirement.
- act as user reps in tender and procurement process of vessel
• Processes invoices for payment in accordance with Company procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Reviews and follows up outstanding invoices. Assists his/her supervisor in resolving disputed invoices.
• Reviews and checks VAT invoices in line with the release of the commercial invoices.
• Prepares the monthly accrual report of unpaid invoices and for charges that have not been billed for completed service or work.
• Perform non-routine tasks and attends such meetings as directed by his/her superior or as opportunity presents, in order to meet Company objectives. Ensures that his superior and all other relevant managers are kept informed of all opportunities, developments or problems which will impact on the business
• Ensure that all activities conducted personally comply with the highest ethical standards, Company and Government requirements and regulations
Qualification and Experience
• University degree in Accounting
• Fluent in English both writing and speaking
• Strong computer literate
• Have minimum 4 years work experience
Kamis, 07 Maret 2013